Inspired by Europe. Designed for North America. Made in the U.S.
Alpen High Performance Products, creators of North America’s first commercially available fiberglass R-10 window, has just introduced the New Tyrol Series of European-styled windows and doors. This new series combines best-in-class European styling and quality German hardware with the high performance, craftsmanship and short lead times you’ve come to expect from a product that is made in the United States. The Tyrol Series is a fiberglass reinforced polymer window and door system that doesn’t rely on steel for its strength. Instead, it is composed of a proprietary fiber composite material, known as RAU-FIPRO™, and is similar to composites employed in aeronautic construction and racing vehicles for outstanding strength and load capacities. In the hands of our experienced development partner, REHAU™, this unique uPVC frame design substantially improves thermal insulation and provides multiple chamber insulation options.
- European styling (including Tilt Turn / Hopper) and German hardware
- Made in the United States, with local support and servicing
- Shorter lead times and lower shipping costs than imported windows
- NFRC whole-window ratings up to R-10 (U-0.10)
- Passive House Certified component
- Full range of glazing options for maximum Energy Savings and Comfort
- Residential, Commercial and Multifamily applications
The Facts & Options
Triple and Quadcore Alpenglass™ Glazing Packages
1. Alpenglass Balanced – Well rounded, high performance solution for all climates
2. Alpenglass SolarControl – Extra protection against unwanted solar gain
3. Alpenglass HighGain – Maximum light and solar heat gain
Window TypesDownload Spec Sheet
Paint & Finish Options
Standard Color Options
White, Black, Bronze
Custom Finish Upgrades
Array of non-standard laminated foil and custom painted color finishes may be available, please contact us for information.