Alpen High Performance Products fiberglass windows and doors use advanced, customized suspended coated film glazing to deliver performance equal to or greater than what can be achieved with traditional triple- and quad-pane windows. Explore our line of clean profile North American style fiberglass products.
Combining European styling, German-engineered hardware and “American Made” advantages with the incredible strength and performance of the proprietary GENEO® RAU-FIPRO® profile allows Alpen to deliver best-in-class windows and doors that are both beautifully designed and exceptionally crafted.
Alpen Window Solution Specialists are experienced in a wide range of high performance and energy efficient design and construction approaches. Whether working on a Passive House project or a LEED Platinum campus, Alpen's staff will identify the right products for your budget, style and performance goals.
Watch how Alpen integrates high quality craftsmanship, super-insulating materials and advanced glazing technology to manufacture windows that deliver unparalleled beauty, performance, comfort and style.
Alpen High Performance Products (Alpen HPP) manufactures super-insulating, thermally efficient residential and commercial windows and architectural glass utilizing three decades of experience incorporating lightweight, suspended-film technology. AlpenGlass™ super-insulating units are used throughout Alpen HPP residential and commercial window and door products and AlpenGlass architectural glazing solutions. The exceptional thermal performance of Alpen HPP window and glazing solutions grants the freedom to design with maximum glass across all building types and climate zones. Alpen HPP units provide a powerful combination of optimum solar control which blocks summer heat, retaining winter warmth, eliminating harmful ultraviolet rays, and maximizing natural daylight and clarity and provides the ultimate in architectural freedom.
- Everything seems to be working fine and staying sealed up. I'm glad I got the Alpen windows like I did and when I did!
- As I'm sure you know, it's been a little cold in Minnesota lately. We broke out the temperature gun and measured our windows. Our old double pane Marvins were 48 degrees with about an inch of frost on the bottom. Your windows had no condensation and were 61 degrees. The wall adjacent to the windows was 62 degrees.
- The dust is settling from our retrofit project and we've achieved an energy positive performance for our first year in the house... We're cozy!
- In the field… Just blower door tested the Mast-Oakland home with Alpen windows. Got 0.55 ACH-50.. good enough for passive house!
- Carrie reported today that her post-renovation November gas bill cost the same as her pre-renovation gas bill from May. This is an incredible improvement - this November average daily temperature is 38-deg F … last May it was 56-deg F, so very little heating demand at all now!
- Riley [Alpen’s Service Technician] was here and just left. He was awesome! Adjusted the couple of items that needed it and showed me exactly how to do some things. Gave me a website where I can identify/get parts. Offered himself as a resource for questions in the future. I can't say enough positives.
- I have been practicing yoga in our new space for two weeks at the 5am slot and I’ve got to tell you, it is so comfortable!
- So….we have windows!!!! Never thought I would be so excited about windows but I’m telling you they look AMAZING! Quality is top notch.
- We knew that the window’s R-5 thermal performance would contribute mightily to the year round success of the building envelope, but, until our post construction Blower Door test, we had not thought all that much about the impact of the compression seal that characterizes the latched casements and awnings. We blew the doors off of the Blower Door test! The house passed with flying colors.